Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

Register [containing a list of persons employed in the department and in the diplomatic, consular and territorial service of the United States, with maps showing where the ministers and consuls are resident abroad : also a list of the diplomatic officers and consuls of foreign countries resident within the United States] : corrected to ..

fullscreen
Author: United States. Dept. of State
Volume: 1915
Subject: United States. Dept. of State. Diplomatic Service; United States -- Directories
Publisher: Washington : [s.n.]
Digitizing sponsor: Kahle/Austin Foundation and Omidyar Network
Book contributor: Boston Public Library
Collection: USGovernmentDocuments; bostonpubliclibrary; americana; additional_collections
Notes: i began this book in progress today without noticing my cameras were at a different DPI, and have subtracted the excess/deleted pages from my numbers
Scanfactors: 6

Nothing published for the years 1919-21 (Note rec. Sept. 8, 1922)

Scanningcenter: boston
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: registercontaini1915unit
Operator: scanner-eddie-nicolau@...